Another new addition to Other Miscellaneous Projects!

After a week of hard work, another project is being added to my Other Miscellaneous Projects! Inspired by the Mock Fan-Made AP Exams of Cooperboard, I have made my own exam about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! You can download the entire .zip file for all the files you'd need if you wanted to take the Exam for real, or if you wanted to test your friends. 

For a more convenient way to take the exam, I have a Google Form available, however due to Google Form limitations, it is less refined than the pdfs. Exam link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUYk_VdJyBZYyXx0lSrKK6xlWEz-9z3_llHJM-...

If you take the Google Form and would like me to grade it, just leave a comment on the Other Miscellaneous Projects page and I can send you a rubric containing your AP score. 

Thank you!

~Cathy Nekonin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log 2/28/2022

Developer Log 2/14/2022

New Addition to Other Miscellaneous Projects