Developer Log 2/28/2022

 Hello everyone, Cathy Nekonin here! Time for another update about how I'm doing and what projects I'm up to. 

Right now, I just found out about the AP Minecraft Exam, and so long story short, my friends are taking it while I'm proctoring and grading it, so that's fun (that's not sarcastic, I just find stuff like that fun). I'm also a menace to society, so I've decided to write up my own AP Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Exam because why not? Don't worry, I'll upload the exam to Other Miscellaneous Projects so it'll count for something. 

I'm also dealing with filling out scholarships, college work, high school work, and actual work, so I'm pretty busy these days. Don't worry, I'm always thinking of new ideas for games, so while it may look like I'm dormant on the video game front, I'm working as busy as a beaver! 

Regarding my itch.io page, the next project I'm planning is an update to Besting the Battleruler REMAKE. I don't want to promise anything, but it's planned to be an extended dungeon and a sound test room to listen to the music in the game. 


Until next time everyone!

~Cathy Nekonin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log 2/14/2022

New Addition to Other Miscellaneous Projects