New Project in Production!

Hello everyone! 
It's been a while since I've posted an update. Sorry for the drought of news, but I've been really busy researching colleges and trying to finish my work for graduation. However, now that the summer is almost here, I should have more time to make projects! 

Just like the title suggests, I have now started making a new Visual Novel! Right now, the script is finished and I need to start collecting my assets. The title of the project is "Crossdressing Confidence". 

The estimated release date for Crossdressing Confidence is late May/Early June. 

Thanks for your patience in my absence of any updates. 

Until next time!

~Cathy Nekonin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developer Log 2/28/2022

Developer Log 2/14/2022

New Addition to Other Miscellaneous Projects